[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 3.98 released - Release Candidate 1 is out

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon May 17 19:53:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Monday 17 May 2010 David Houlden wrote:

> On Monday 17 May 2010 Jack wrote:
> > On 2010.05.15 19:00, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> > > After a year of hard work on a version for the KDE4 platform, the
> > > KMyMoney team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the
> > > first release candidate [1]. Unlike previous versions, this one is
> > > recommended for general use. The feedback provided by previous beta
> > > releases makes us confident that it is as stable and rock-solid as
> > > previous stable versions.
> >
> > I just noticed the main KMM page at techbase.kde.org has not yet been
> > updated to reflect this release.
>
> Also the various pages at http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net and
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10180 which is linked to from
> the sourceforge pages.

Pages have been updated. The splash screen still shows 3.97 though, but AFAIR
we made it a 4.0 splash screen anyway.  Showing that one would confuse even
more. Maybe, we should simply remove it and simply mention the current release
with a link at the top of the techbase page.

Person A: It's an ISO standard.
Person B: ...And that means what?
 --mal (http://theangryadmin.blogspot.com/2008/04/future.html)