[Kmymoney-devel] meeting on the #kmymoney IRC chanel

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon May 17 18:50:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

We discussed today the possibility to have a meeting so we can discuss the
various issues on kmymoney development agenda. Thomas suggested 19-21 GMT
which is OK with me, Alvaro proposed 13:00 his time (Wednesday or Thursday)
that's 19:00 mine and 18:00 in Thomas's timezone.
Thomas if you can't make it at 18:00 lets do it on a weekend then. The problem
with the weekend is that this weekend I'll be travelling so I'll have limited
connectivity.

So would it be OK this Thursday at 19:00-19:30 GMT+3?

Cristian Oneţ