[Kmymoney-devel] updating the screenshots of the kmymoney documentation for KDE4

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:32:43 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 2010.05.10 16:22, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net>
>> wrote:

>>> I'm willing to do this, but I'm currently on KDE 4.3.5.  I'm on Gentoo,
>>> so updating to 4.4 before the distro marks is stable would be a real pain.
>>>  I've attached a snapshot of the main screen - let me know if this is close
>>> enough (I have no idea if I still have the default theme or not - but that
>>> would be easy to change.)
>
>> The window decorator is not the Oxygen standard type. The color scheme
>> seems to be the default one.
>
> OK.  I think I've got everything back to default.  To save size, I've only
> captured part of the window.  Do we want with text under icons, or icons
> alone.  I personally prefer with text, but I believe the default (or is that
> gnome?) is icons only.

Looks good the way it is. To make sure that the defaults of all
settings are used it could be easier if you could do this from the
account of a new user (if it's not too much trouble for you). Anyway
having the screenshots (even from your user account settings) from
KDE4 (4.3 is OK) would be better than what we have right now.

Thanks,
Cristian