[Kmymoney-devel] updating the screenshots of the kmymoney documentation for KDE4

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 10 22:07:20 CEST 2010

This time with the attachment...

On 2010.05.10 15:34, Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> This task is up for grabs for anyone wanting to contribute to make
> kmymoney better. We have the following situation: the KDE4 release is
> getting closer to stabilisation but the manual we have still has the
> KDE3 version screenshots. So the task would be simple and would need
> the following steps:
> 1. checkout the sources of the manual using the following command:
> 'svn co
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/doc/kmymoney
> kmymoney-doc'
> 2. this will get the sources into the 'kmymoney-doc' folder
> 3. for each screenshot try to take the same picture with the KDE4
> version (note that this should be done using the default KDE theme
> and fonts preferably on a KDE4.4 system)
> 4. after taking all the screeshots pack the folder and send it to the
> mailing list or to me so we can commit them

I'm willing to do this, but I'm currently on KDE 4.3.5.  I'm on Gentoo,
so updating to 4.4 before the distro marks is stable would be a real
pain.  I've attached a snapshot of the main screen - let me know if
this is close enough (I have no idea if I still have the default theme
or not - but that would be easy to change.)