[Kmymoney-devel] updating the screenshots of the kmymoney documentation for KDE4

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:34:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

This task is up for grabs for anyone wanting to contribute to make kmymoney
better. We have the following situation: the KDE4 release is getting closer to
stabilisation but the manual we have still has the KDE3 version screenshots.
So the task would be simple and would need the following steps:
1. checkout the sources of the manual using the following command:
'svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/doc/kmymoney
kmymoney-doc'
2. this will get the sources into the 'kmymoney-doc' folder
3. for each screenshot try to take the same picture with the KDE4 version
(note that this should be done using the default KDE theme and fonts
preferably on a KDE4.4 system)
4. after taking all the screeshots pack the folder and send it to the mailing
list or to me so we can commit them

And let the others know I you start working on this.

Cristian Oneţ

P.S: I've attached a test file that can be used to take the screeshots (it has
some nice data)