[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon May 10 03:19:27 CEST 2010

Hello all,
we have 6 days until the release. We have 12 bugs open, which isn't bad.
However, I would like the opinion of those using the SVN version on
what your feeling is.

Do you feel the application is running smooth enough for a release or
we should delay and work a little longer to stabilize remaining bugs?

One bug I think is critical is 235618, the problem in the way payee
completion works, but 1 week should be enough to fix it. I hope so.

I would like your input. I'm all for a delay if you think it's not
stable enough at the moment.

Regards,
Alvaro