[Kmymoney-devel] Payee completion problem

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Wed May 5 11:38:25 CEST 2010

On Thursday 29 Apr 2010 18:24:15 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> Something like the attached patch would work in some cases like matching
>  from start. But I wouldn't apply something like this because that would
>  mean that entering a new payee with the name a sub-string of an existing
>  payee's name would be impossible from this widget.

Sorry for the delayed reply; I've been away for a few days.

Entering such a new payee in KDE3 is not so straightforward. Using Tab or
Enter will auto-complete. You have to use Escape or move the focus to another
field with the mouse.

Anyway, I'm trying to test this patch with today's SVN, but it crashes.
Nothing to do with your patch I'm sure! See bug 236413.

--
Cheers,

TonyB