[Kmymoney-devel] Version 3.97 - Announcement draft

Mikael Kujanpaa mahead80 at nic.fi
Sun Mar 28 15:20:14 CEST 2010

> For those still using the KDE3 platform version, the team has also
> released version 1.0.4. This maintenance release contains some fixes
> and improvements we found during the development of the KDE4 version
> and backported to it.

Hi! Based on this, I was wandering if there is still time to commit new
translations for the KDE 3 version? We have done quite a significant
improvements for the Finnish translation, but it isn't just a yet ready. I was
thinking if we can finish the job, or should I send the current version (which
is anyway a lot better than the previous one), or have we already missed the
train?

Mikki