[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney2-developer] A bug in the development release - Bug Report Wizard

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:24:50 CET 2010

Hello Cristian,
I asked that name to be used, because there is already kmymoney2, and
using kmymoney, for the time being, would be confusing.

We would end with most bugs being filed to kmymoney2, because people
would think that's the latest version.
Over time, when kmymoney2 is dephased, we'll change it to kmymoney.

Also, we cannot have a single product name being forwarded to
different mailing lists based on version, which would have been the
ideal solution.

Regards,
Alvaro