[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney in string-freeze for 2 weeks

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:10:46 CET 2010

Hello all,
KMyMoney is now in string-freeze for the next 2 weeks, in preparation
for the release of version 3.97, our third beta on our way to KDE4.
As per our schedule[0], the freeze ends on March 30th, when we tag the
3.97 tarball.

Any changes to strings or documentation have to be approved by the
kde-i18n teams.
As the liaison for KMyMoney, you can contact me in case you need an
exception, or in case a translator finds a spelling mistake, or
otherwise.

Regards,
Alvaro Soliverez
KMyMoney development team