[Kmymoney-devel] Using astyle to beautify the code

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Tue Mar 16 01:45:23 CET 2010

On Monday 15 March 2010 18:46:44 Ian Neal wrote:
>   I've just been looking at the patch that gets generated after running
> the astyle script and noticed that astyle 1.23 doesn't seem to deal with
> "foreach" the same way it deals with "for".
> "foreach" is being treated liked a function so "foreach (expression)"
> gets formatted as "foreach(expression)", is this what we'd expect/want?

I am not really familiar with the settings for astyle. Before we really go
into detail, is it possible to isolate the foreach macro from other functions
and format it as a "for"? If so, we should tailor it to adhere to the KDE
standard.

If there is no KDE standard, I don't think it really matters what we do, as
long as it is consistent within the project.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com