[Kmymoney-devel] Changing Account Types

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Mar 13 16:53:17 CET 2010

On Saturday 13 March 2010 16:21:46 Ian Neal wrote:
>   I am in the process of writing a patch that will allow people to edit
> their account type and change between "Checkings", "Savings" and "Cash".
> Does anyone know if this will cause issues around account mapping when
> it comes to online accounts?
> Are there any other issues to do with online accounts and changing
> account types?
> Anything else I should be testing?
> I will be looking at what tests will need changing/adding/removing too.

When you brought up the issue on IRC I was just throwing in that it could be a
problem. Now thinking a bit more about it, I don't actually see a problem as
long as we only allows to change the type among those three listed above. In
case someone else does, please leave a note.

morphir: so much confusion :S kmake, kdemake, qmake make cmake etc.
logixoul: you forgot cmakekde :)
morphir: and bakemeacake