[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Should we add that to the splash screen?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:34:57 CET 2010

Yesterday there was a post in the Dot about adding labels to KDE
applications. http://dot.kde.org/2010/03/11/come-out-part-kde
We feel part of the community. In particular, I think we have gained a
lot from joining the KDE workflows and processes, and everyone I have
been touch with since have been extremely helpful. They have
definitively made us feel at home all the way through our port to
KDE4, with the move of repositories, new processes, release cycles et
al.
Here is an addition to the splash screen to show that feeling. Thomas
and me are confident that we all feel that way.

Regards,
Alvaro