[Kmymoney-devel] documentation problem (handbook) in svn

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 23:27:40 CET 2010

Hello,

The current svn source seems not to include the source for the
handbook.  I have found those files in a different branch of svn, but I
can't figure out how to get them into the main tree so I can generate
the handbook along with the new program.  I'd like to start working on
the docs again (I realize I haven't done anything since 1.0) but I'm
obviously missing some special incantation.  I did once try to enable
the developer documentation, but that didn't do anything useful either.

Any hints?

Thanks.

Jacck