[Kmymoney-devel] Tabbing and disabled kMyMoneyDateInput

Colin cdwright at gwi.net
Thu Mar 11 23:50:11 CET 2010

Hi all,

I patch my KMyMoney to add a date separate from the post date.

In the Transaction Form I add two date editors.  One of the date editors is
associated with the selected Category and is disabled if for most types of
accounts.

In the KDE3 version when the kMyMoneyDateInput was disabled I could tab
"through" it.
In the KDE4 version tabbing (or back-tabbing) fails from the control
before/after the disabled kMyMoneyDateInput.

Is there anything particular about the changes to kMyMoneyDateInput between
versions that would cause this behavior?

Thanks,

Colin