[Kmymoney-devel] no ofx import in my latest svn compile

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 5 21:41:31 CET 2010

In the last two or three svn versions (currently 1099595) I've
compiled, I don't have the OFX import menu option.  The OFX option does
say yes on the configure summary, and it has worked fine in previous
svn versions.  Is this possibly a side effect of some KDE upgrades to
my system?  (I know that caused me some problems that I fixed by
deleting some moc related files and letting it regenerate them.)
Everything else seems fine.