[Kmymoney-devel] SVN 1098821 - compile errors

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 4 14:37:48 CET 2010

On Thursday 04 Mar 2010 12:18:22 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Delete the build files and compile from scratch.

I did that, Alvaro, honest! That's my usual method of operation.

Am I missing some directory or other? I notice that if I do an 'svn update',
the revision number increases but I don't get any new or updated files. Is
there an option I'm missing; maybe something like -d on cvs to get new
directories? The 'man svn' isn't much help.

Anyway, I removed my svn copy and downloaded again from scratch, and it
compiles ok now.

--
Cheers,

TonyB