[Kmymoney-devel] Historic forecast seems to be broken

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:13:46 CEST 2010

The forecast is working fine, but the settings are not being refreshed.
If you change the forecast method and restart the application, it
works correctly.

For some reason, it is not refreshing the settings after changing the
settings. I confirmed it adding a few debugs in mymoneyforecast.

This line returns always the same value until I restart.

KMyMoneyGlobalSettings::forecastMethod()

So, what else changed that causes this behaviour?

Regards,
Alvaro