[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - CSV Importer

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:39:28 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM, allan <aganderson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
> On 25/06/10 13:21, Fernando Vilas wrote:
>> On Friday, June 25, 2010 02:34:30 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
>>> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 2:21 AM, allan <aganderson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>>
>> [..]
>>>
>>> Then, after I clean up the plugin code, I'll commit it to SVN. I'm not
>>> sure how will we handle the unit tests though since the tests have to
>>> be standalone in the plugin (not built with the kmymoney tests) but I
>>> think QTest can handle that.
>>>

>> It is actually easier to do that with QTest than it was with CPPUNIT. In the
>> CMakeLists.txt for the plugin, add a section that checks for KDE4_BUILD_TESTS,
>> and put the test inside that block. If the plugin is enabled and built, it
>> will build and run the test.
>>
> Thanks Fernando
>
> Yes, I find QTest much easier to understand, and quickly had it running.
>  But, only as a standalone executable.  I haven't yet got it working
> otherwise.  I have the check for KDE4_BUILD_TESTS already, but haven't
> tried with the test inside that block.
>
> Off to do that now.
>
> Good timing.

Hello Allan
Since we have an agreement that this is going into the code, it's time
you ask for a SVN account. Request the svn+ssh type of account, as
that will later work for git. Add any of us as your reference.

Also, I would like you to post the code Reviewboard if possible, so we
have a preliminary review before the commit.

Cristian, you have reviewed the code, do you think we can get it in
good shape in time for the release?

Regards,
Alvaro