[Kmymoney-devel] Patches via ReviewBoard from now on

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Fri Jun 25 14:23:58 CEST 2010

On Thursday, June 24, 2010 21:37:53 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello,
> I think ReviewBoard is working quite well.
> I'd say it should be the preferred way to get patches, like other
> projects (kdelibs, koffice, etc)
> At least to me, it's a lot quicker to review a patch this way, than
> having to apply it on a local sandbox for anything more complicated
> than a one-liner.
>
> Do you agree?

I think the patch has to be applied anyway for testing. I like having
ReviewBoard for a centralized patch repository, instead of attaching them to
the list.

If there is a way to do it, can SVN commits be tied to ReviewBoard patches,
that would also help. Having b.k.o. auto-update based on keywords in the
commit is nice.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas