[Kmymoney-devel] Securities dialog

allan aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 12:12:15 CEST 2010

On 22/06/10 10:53, allan wrote:
> On 22/06/10 03:55, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
>> Ok, the investment list was simpler than expected.
>>
>> Jack, you have some documentation and screenshot update to do, as the
>> securities are now on a tab in the investments view.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alvaro
>
> Hi Alvaro
>
> That looks good.  Except, here, when I open Investments view, equities
> tab, with acres of screen space available, it's necessary to use the
> horizontal scroll bar to actually see the price value.  Similarly, only
> half the securities tab data is visible until scrolled.
>
> Could those table windows be made wider, do you think, please, and the
> name column to expand to the data width?
>
> Thanks
>
> Allan

Sorry, back again.  It would be even better if the name and symbol
columns could be sorted via the column header.

Might it be an idea too for the Prices Table to be moved to the
investments view?  It would seem a natural fit there.  Oh, but there are
currencies still in it, and they are in the Currencies Editor too.

While I'm on about the Prices Editor, many thanks for the inclusion of
the Stock Name.  I think there's a bit of a problem though.  The list
for me starts off with three entries for the first symbol, which is
correct for me (that's the problem I need to fix.)  the second and third
though have a blank stock name, while the first has four entries some of
which belong to the missing items below.  Like "FundName, FundName,
FundName (08/09), FundName (09/10).