[Kmymoney-devel] call for testing the budgets view

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 12:50:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

Since revision 1139890 the budgets view was ported to the model view framework
(stuff that we developers like) so I would like to ask any user of the SVN
version to keep an eye on this view when adjusting their budgets to spot any
possible errors that where introduced during the porting. I've also added some
features like the expand/collapse all buttons and a search widget because I
think it is useful to search trough the many categories when making a budget
(maybe the manual should be updated because of this change). I would also like
to see the possible profit obtained by executing the given budget but I haven't
added that yet because I didn't find any space and I thought I'll ask first if
you think that it would be of some use.

Cristian Oneţ