[Kmymoney-devel] question on new file process

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 14 19:54:58 CEST 2010

Hello,

After all sorts of computer problems last week, I'm finally back on
updating the screenshots for the manual.  In the process to create a
new KMM file, creating an (optional) checking account and selecting the
starting list of categories both show up under the "Select Accounts"
step, and both show "Step 3 of 5."  I wonder if this might be
confusing, and would it be better to add a "Select Categories" between
"Select Accounts" and "Set preferences" (should that be "Select
Preferences"?) and renumber to 6 steps?