[Kmymoney-devel] Download Matching Issue

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 13:32:57 CEST 2010

I'm on current SVN.  I've downloaded via OFX my bank statement and one of the
transactions has been mis-matched.

The downloaded transaction payee is "STERIA MANAGEMENT"  and the credit
amount  £xxx.xx.  That payee is set to match on a name listed below
"INFORMATION SYS M".  It has matched against ""DVLA", which is set to match
"DVLA" and "WWW.Dvla.Gov.UK VEHICLE LICEN.".  The last entry for that payee is
10 March, and was a debit for a completely different amount.

I wouldn't have expected a match on these, or am I misunderstanding something?