[Kmymoney-devel] Compile error

Michael Edwardes Michael.Edwardes at Yardi.Com
Wed Jun 9 13:40:25 CEST 2010

Greetings to the author of KMyMoney :),

Lol, only wish I had the time to help you guys with the great work you’ve been doing.

Ill disable the designer plugin for now then.

Thanks,
Michael

From: Cristian Oneţ [mailto:onet.cristian at gmail.com]
Sent: 09 June 2010 12:30
To: kmymoney-devel
Subject: Re: [Kmymoney-devel] Compile error

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Michael Edwardes <Michael.Edwardes at yardi.com<mailto:Michael.Edwardes at yardi.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Ive been getting the following error the last couple of days whilst trying to compile the latest.  Any ideas?

[snip]

Greetings to the author of KMyMoney :),

Yes I know this compile error it's caused by my commit in revision 1134794 and it only occurs if you try to build the qtdesigner widgets plugin. For a temporary fix you could build without the designer plugin (it's only used for development) and I'll revert that commit later today (I was going to do that anyway).

Regards,
Cristian