[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Request to move KMyMoney to extragear/office

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Jun 8 20:59:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Tuesday 08 June 2010 Cristian Oneţ wrote:

> În data de Marți 08 Iunie 2010 20:06:23 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> > We are cleared to move to extragear!
> >
> > Thomas, do you want to do it this time?
> > If you don't have time, I'll do it tonight.

Guess I won't be able to do it. Cristian beat me at it :)

> I was just at the computer when we received the go ahead so id did the
>  move. From revision 1136020 kmymoney is in
>  'trunk/extragear/office/kmymoney' in the KDE SVN. Good work everyone!

Ok, and here is the mechanism to move your working copy into the right spot:

thb at dollo:~/devel/kmymoney4> svn info .
Repository Root: svn+ssh://tbaumgart@svn.kde.org/home/kde
Repository UUID: 283d02a7-25f6-0310-bc7c-ecb5cbfe19da
Revision: 1136008
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: conet
Last Changed Rev: 1135998
Last Changed Date: 2010-06-08 18:11:42 +0200 (Tue, 08 Jun 2010)

thb at dollo:~/devel/kmymoney4> svn switch
svn+ssh://tbaumgart@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/office/kmymoney
U    CMakeLists.txt
Updated to revision 1136037.

Make sure to use the repository access path that suites your current setting.

Linux, because rebooting is for adding new hardware ...