[Kmymoney-devel] slot/signal for the institutions view

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:22:53 CEST 2010

Hello Cristian,
I guess you've already seen this.

 Object::connect: No such signal KInstitutionsView::reparent(const
MyMoneyAccount&, const MyMoneyInstitution&)

Object::connect: (sender name: 'KInstitutionsViewDecl')

Object::connect: (receiver name: 'MainWindow#1')

Object::connect: No such slot KInstitutionsView::slotReconcileAccount(const
MyMoneyAccount&, const QDate&, const MyMoneyMoney&)

Object::connect: (receiver name: 'KInstitutionsViewDecl')

On the changes, I'm with you. I'd rather hit some performance and fix it
later, but do it the right way. Just add some timetraces so we can tell
where to optimize when get to that.

Regards,
Alvaro