[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: [Kmymoney2-user] Same key for different actions in different views possible?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:11:18 CEST 2010

Hello,
this may be an issue in the way that we are handling the activation of some
slots.
The way I see it, double-clicking or hitting Enter on a selected item should
have the same effect.

Basically, in Accounts, double-clicking an account opens the ledger.
Selecting it and hitting Enter should do the same.

I haven't had time to check it yet, but it's probably happening in the SVN
version.

Regards,
Alvaro