[Kmymoney-devel] Small port of ButtonState in register.cpp

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Fri Jun 4 04:03:03 CEST 2010

On Thursday, June 03, 2010 20:40:05 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello Cristian,
> here is a patch to port Qt::ButtonState into Qt::MouseButton in
> register.cpp
>
> Since I'm not sure the port is ok, I'm sending it to you.
>
> I hope it is of use.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

The trick here is that in Qt3, the button state included all of the mouse
buttons and the modifiers. In Qt4, they are different. For the check of whether
the shift button was used when the mouse button was clicked, we first need to
store the modifiers as well as the button state.

I have looked at this a few times, but was never really certain about how to
approach this part of the port.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas