[Kmymoney-devel] changing transaction type?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 00:32:31 CEST 2010

As I was testing the recent change to the tab bar over the transaction
details, I noticed that when I edit an existing transaction, I can
change a deposit to a withdrawal, but that "transfer" is grayed out and
not available.  I checked 1.0.5, and it is the same.  Did I just I
imagine it, or was there a time I could change a withdrawal into a
transfer by changing the tab and selecting the account to transfer
to/from?  Is it possible that it could only be done with imported
transactions?  I thought my ATM transactions in the bank's OFX file
import as withdrawals, and I change then to transfers to my personal
cash account.