[Kmymoney-devel] KMM mispackaged on archlinux?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 01:24:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

I just replaced one screenshot in the handbook, and aside from fixing
an incorrect background, I realized that there had been labels on it
which I also replaced.

However, I went to my archlinux box (which still has 1.0.5 installed)
to make sure I put the letters in the right places.  The handbook
wouldn't launch, and it turns out the docs are in a different place
from the rest of the system kde docs, and the html files aren't even
there.

I've filed a bug on their bug tracker, but I'm just curious if this is
a known issue.  Their forum site is currently down, so I can't search
there.