[Kmymoney-devel] Latest SVN - OFX Import Crash

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Jul 28 19:45:28 CEST 2010

I have determined that the "Update all Accounts" fails for more than just
the savings account that I mentioned below. Not sure this is relevant but it
appears to be a problem when there is more than one account at the same
bank. The first account imports fine and the second one spits out
"QTextStream: No device".

----
Brendan