[Kmymoney-devel] Disallow creation of loan accounts with 0% interest rate

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 14:57:56 CEST 2010

On 2010.07.28 05:48, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> I'd rather close the loophole now, using the existing message, and add
> the new warning message later.
> But, if you think that would cause more troubles, then I'll ask for
> the string exception.

Alvaro

My concern is only for one situation.  If the user puts in a $100 loan
with 10 payments of $10, and then hits calculate, right now, the wizard
calculates 0% and sets up the loan, causing problems later.  You
propose changing it so "calculate" displays the error message.  I
suppose that's not really any worse than the current situation, so lets
go with the easy way for now.  At least we're all aware of the
situation, so questions to the mailing list will get answered pretty
quickly on this topic...