[Kmymoney-devel] Some more stuff to take care of

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Tue Jul 27 03:43:58 CEST 2010

On Monday, July 26, 2010 04:21:37 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please read http://kate-editor.org/2010/07/26/the-mission-of-kdes-wikis/
> carefully.
>
> I already created http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney a few days ago to drop
> some notes about the integration of libalkimia.
>
> Please help to make techbase cleaner. TIA.

It looks like most of the content was already moved to the community wiki.

Is this a request to compare the 2 pages and remove inappropriate content from
Techbase, or just to not add more clutter?

It looks like both pages have the Qt4 port merge notes that are probably no
longer needed now that we are in a pre-release string freeze.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com