[Kmymoney-devel] doc check - author lists and man page question - last chance

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jul 25 22:26:32 CEST 2010

Hi Jack,

on Sunday 25 July 2010 21:52:29 you wrote:

> On 2010.07.25 15:37, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Please note that Cristian is spelled without an 'h'.
>
> My apologies - I had it right in some docbooks and wrong in some.  All
> corrected (not checked in yet)
>
> I still need help with the proper encoding or entity for the accent.

I found http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html and there
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CharEncoding.html. The specific character
can be found on http://www.utf8-zeichentabelle.de/unicode-utf8-
table.pl?start=256 at U+0163. So the entity should be

<!ENTITY tcedilla      "&#x0163;">

Hope that helps.

'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan