[Kmymoney-devel] build questions [solved doc problem]

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 25 18:15:56 CEST 2010

[snip]
All this is about why my compiling from svn, but adding in the doc
directory, did not seem to actually ever create the docs (user docs,
not developer docs).

I finally figured it out.  The createtarball script explicitly adds
"add_subdirectory( doc )" to CMakeLists.txt.  It's not there in the svn
version, since the docs are in a different place.  Without that line,
cmake (correctly) doesn't bother to add the doc related stuff to any of
the Makefiles.

I suppose the only time I ever did create the docs was with the
createtarball, and since I often forget to do a make uninstall, I had
lots of leftover files installed.