[Kmymoney-devel] doc check - author lists and man page question

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 25 16:25:00 CEST 2010

On 2010.07.22 02:01, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> on Wednesday 21 July 2010 21:04:52 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
[snip]
>> The roles have blurred a bit during the port, so perhaps I would
>> drop them for now, until we are back to a more normal situation.

Have they really blurred, or is it more that people did more
contributions outside their normal areas?

> Maybe, we can add "Qt4 port" as a subject to Alvaro, Cristian,
> Fernando and myself (did I miss someone?).
I'm tempted to add a line to "active developers" saying lots of folks
contributed to the migration to KDE4/QT4 rather than adding it to
individuals.

> Also, Bernd Gonsior should show up under credits for the work he did
> on reporting (was it port to Qt4?).
shall I put him in Active developers or Special thanks?

Didn't Ian Neal do a bunch of work on Scheduled Transactions?  Again -
active developer or special thanks?

I also need to know if I should change the list of "authors" on the man
page to match the active developer list.