[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: strange glitch in manual (different links that should be the same)

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Jul 22 10:17:50 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010, um 00:59:36 schrieb Jack Ostroff:
> On 2010.07.21 10:36, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010, um 11:55:12 schrieb Alvaro Soliverez:

> > involved

> > > You can find the tarball for the latest version here:
> > > https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4708
> >
> > I have downloaded the tarball and build kmymoney in my trunk user
> > environment.
> >
> > I cannot reproduce this bug, both links on the page "Matching
> > Transactions"
> > are ok and identical, no extra space in the "next" link at the bottom
> > of that
> > page.
>
> Well, in my local copy, on the latest compile, I no longer see the
> problem either.  I've made some changes, but it's not clear which file
> might matter in this case.  I think we'll have to give up on this
> unless the problem comes back.

Let's hope it never comes back ;.)

> Is there any documentation I can follow on the full process from
> docbook files to the files actually displayed in the helpcenter?

Unfortunately not. All people who introduced the docbook system into kde 10
years ago silently disappeared around 2004.
And we are just trying to get rid of all external copies of the docbook stuff,
Luigi Toscano (tosky on #irc) is working on this issue.

So you have to ask on the relevant mailing lists in case of problems (
kde-doc-english, kde-docbook, kde-i18n-doc)

--
Burkhard Lück