[Kmymoney-devel] doc check - author lists and man page question

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 20:32:57 CEST 2010

To make the handbook more KDE standard, I've converted the authors to
entities, which will be added to kdelibs for reference in any KDE doc.
(The entity definitions, including one for kmymoney itself, will also
remain local to index.docbook for a while, so the docs can be compiled
with versions of kde < 4.5.)

The handbook currently lists the following authors
- Michael T. Edwardes
- Thomas Baumgart
- Ace Jones
- Tomy Bloomfield
- Robert Wadley
- Darin Strait
- Roger Lum

Is this still the correct list?

The credits page has
  Original Author
   Michael Edwardes
  Current Developers
   Thomas Baumgart
   Tony Bloomfield
   Robert Wadley
   Alvaro Soliverez
   Fenando Vilas
Previous Developers
   Ace Jones
   Kevin Tmbascio
   Felix Rodriguez
   John C (is this a typo, or is that all he uses for a surname?)
Special Thanks
   Javier Campos Morales, Laurent Montel, Roger Lum, Darin Strait,
Christian Oneţ, Allan Anderson, Colin Wright, Jack Ostroff.

Also, in the man page (defined in man-kmymoney.1.docbook) the authors
listed are
   Michael Edwardes (I assume this is the same as above)
   Felix Rodrigues
   Thomas Baumgart
   Kevin Tambascio
   Arni Ingimundarson

Shouldn't the two lists of authors agree?  Also, I don't see the last
name anywhere in the credits.

Additional question for the man page - the synopsis line is
  kmymoney [Qt Generic Options] [KDE Generic Options] [File]
Shouldn't it be
  kmymoney [Qt Generic Options] [KDE Generic Options] [Options] [File]
or even
  kmymoney [Generic Options] [Qt Options] [KDE Options] [Options] [File]
since that is how the options are shown in "kmymoney --help-all"