[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: strange glitch in manual (different links that should be the same)

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Jul 21 09:49:51 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010, um 04:56:56 schrieben Sie:
> Hello Burkhard,
> sorry to bother you, but I am not familiar with the chaintool involved
> in this case.
> The tarball is created with the createtarball ruby script.

Where can I download the tarball?

> Do you think it might be a problem in the docbook or something in the
> way KHelpCenter handles this particular docbook?
> Any hint on where to report this?

I have no clue so far, I can't reproduce this issue here.

> It's not a big issue, but it might cause more troubles which we are
> not aware of.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

Where can I find the tarball you used?

> in the manual, on
> the page for Matching Transactions, the next page is Understanding the
> Cleared State.  However, the "next" link near the top of the page goes
> to "help:/kmymoney/details.ledgers.cleared.html" (correct) but near the
> bottom of the page the "next" link is "help:/kmymoney/detai
> ls.ledgers.cleared.html" - note the extra space.  Does anybody else
> see
> this?

No extra space and both links are identical here with a fresh build and an up
to date checkout of kmymoney + trunk/KDE.

> I assume both links are created from the same item in the
> docbook file - so I don't understand how they could be different.
> Hopefully it will fix itself the next time I compile - but I'm really
> perplexed by why it would occur at all.
>
> Thanks for any hints or suggestions.
>
> Jack

Burkhard Lück

P.S.
Better to mail to
kde-doc-english at kde.org / kde-docbook at kde.org in case of problems with the
englisch documentation and to kde-i18n-doc at kde.org in case of problems with
translated documentation. If you are not sure about the reason of your trouble
simply mail them all (and I'll get your mails three times then, no chance for
me to overlook it)
Linus' Law: "given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow."