[Kmymoney-devel] Status of screenshots for manual

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 20:07:58 CEST 2010

First, I can confirm that the behavior is as expected - if an
institution was entered, it is shown, if none was specified, it is not
shown.  Unless anyone else also thinks there is any point in explicitly
showing that an institution was not specified, I agree to not change
the behavior, since it doesn't have any other bad effect on the
account, and can easily be changed later by editing the account.