[Kmymoney-devel] Status of screenshots for manual

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 04:34:00 CEST 2010

I'm on a different machine now, so I'll check in the morning.  I don't
have any accounts without an institution in my own .kmy file, but I'm
not sure about the sample file, which is what I used for the
screenshots.  However, would it make sense to explicitly show a missing
institution, rather than to omit the field from the display?