[Kmymoney-devel] Request for help installing check printing with kmymoney

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:07:47 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Phil Smith
<philipsmith at alumni.albany.edu> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Ubuntu formus said that I could get help installing check printing
>
> When I use the install instructions below the cmake doesn't work... it
> crashes.
>
> 1. mkdir kmymoney-plugins-build (the dir should be outside of the source
> tree from the tarball)
> 2. cd kmymoney-plugins-build
> 3. cmake path_to_source
> 4. make
> 5. make install

Hi Paul,

It could be useful to post the output of the cmake. If you have
difficulties compiling from source you could try out Clay's ppa
(https://edge.launchpad.net/~claydoh/+archive/ppa). Just make sure to
install kmymoney and kmymoney-plugins from there.

Regards,
Cristian