[Kmymoney-devel] Schedules view - port to Qt4

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon Jul 12 04:31:58 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'll be porting that view to Qt4, please don't make changes on it for
> the moment.

I've ported all Qt3 classes of the schedules view. Let me know if you
find any issues.
The calendar could use some love, but since it does not Q3Support,
I'll leave it as it is.

Jack, the screenshot for the schedules list should be updated. In
particular, I've found that it used a lot of icons that were no longer
there, so I've replaced them with current ones. It looks a lot more
lively now.

Regards,
Alvaro