[Kmymoney-devel] reports configuration dialog - minor issue

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 19:48:02 CEST 2010

Hello all,

When I brought up the reports configuration dialog and switched to the
rows/columns tab, I got worried for a minute, because the list of
"show columns" was completely unreadable - much too small.  Simply
dragging the window to be taller fixed the issue, but making the dialog
smaller (height) really squeezed the list of columns, which eventually
disappear completely.  Since it is easy to just make the dialog taller,
I don't know how critical this is, or if the minimum size of the dialog
should just be increased by a bit.