[Kmymoney-devel] extragear/office/kmymoney/kmymoney

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Mon Jul 5 19:51:48 CEST 2010

On Monday, July 05, 2010 12:27:20 Fernando Vilas wrote:
> SVN commit 1146307 by fvilas:
>
> Move KEndingBalanceDlg files to the wizards directory
>
>  M  +3 -1      CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +1 -2      dialogs/CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +2 -2      kmymoney.cpp
>  M  +1 -0      wizards/CMakeLists.txt
>  A             wizards/endingbalancedlg (directory)
>  A             wizards/endingbalancedlg/CMakeLists.txt
>  A             wizards/endingbalancedlg/kendingbalancedlg.cpp
> dialogs/kendingbalancedlg.cpp#1146171 [License: GPL (v2+)] A
> wizards/endingbalancedlg/kendingbalancedlg.h
> dialogs/kendingbalancedlg.h#1146171 [License: GPL (v2+)] A
> wizards/endingbalancedlg/kendingbalancedlgdecl.ui
> dialogs/kendingbalancedlgdecl.ui#1146171

I did an "svn move" to get the kendingbalancedlg* files moved, but it seems to
have added new files. The old files are still in the dialogs directory, and I
cannot seem to figure out how to remove them.

The files were unchanged as part of the move, if someone else wants to try to
do the move correctly. That way we keep the history.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com