[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - Online Price Update

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 01:43:19 CEST 2010

Intending to do an online prices update, with the Prices Editor open, I
clicked on Online Quotes, and was briefly dismayed to be presented with an
empty list, and a red warning that the  'Security list is empty.'

Tools/Prices also acted that way.  Remembering then about the recent change, I
looked at Investment view and confirmed that the Security list was as it
should be.  Tools/Update Stock and Currency Prices worked the way I was
expecting.

Going back to Tools/Prices, I found that it too worked as expected provided I
ticked 'Show all stored prices'.  It also worked correctly if that box was
then unticked.