[Kmymoney-devel] Reminder: 1 week to string-freeze

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Mon Jan 25 04:30:12 CET 2010

On Sunday 24 January 2010 21:13:10 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> we are only one week away from the string-freeze.
> As part of that, we have to think what we want to include in the
> feature list, as that is included in the string-freeze.
>
> The port of the widgets to MVC comes to mind, plus a lot of
> improvement to the build system and compatibility with KDE SC 4.4
>
> DB improvements?
> Charts?

[...]

EBN has several complaints about "occurence" instead of "occurrence" in the
code. To fix this is easy, but updating the old files/databases needs to be
coordinated to avoid problems.

The update to the DB code can be done pretty easily, but the message in the
MMException on failure will be a new string.

Any takers on the XML side?

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas