[Kmymoney-devel] coding style

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:01:55 CET 2010

În data de Sîmbătă 23 Ianuarie 2010 03:10:35 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> I agree. This will come up during the kdereview anyway.
> And I like having 2 spaces instead of 4.

I've committed the code with the agreed style to SVN together with a shell
script that can be run before committing something to make sure that the
coding style is maintained. It's called astyle-kmymoney.sh and it requires
that astyle is installed. If we don't like something in this coding style we
can change the options in astyle-kmymoney.sh.

Cristian Oneţ