[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney2-developer] KMyMoney2-developer Digest, Vol 44, Issue 16

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 17:30:54 CET 2010

On 01/22/2010 09:59 AM, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> AqBanking's latest version is 4.x
> However, it has several frontend possibilities, including GTK, Qt3, and Qt4.
> Distros usually have the gtk or Qt3 option available.
>
> You most likely have version 4.x for Qt3 installed.
>

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Christopher Sawyer
> <christoofar at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> YaST in OpenSuse says I have the AqB 4 installed.  I also installed devel
>> for the headers.   I'll verify and make sure

New to this list!!!

This issue with KDE4 and KDE3 has me concerned about using KMyMoney
(which is a nice piece of software).  OpenSuSE and many others are
dumping KDE3 so is the KMyMoney team going to continue on developing
KMyMoney for KDE4.#?   Right now openSuSE 11.3 ships a version that does
work from a rpm.  However, I am concerned about openSuSE/SuSE dropping
KDE3 and KMyMoney.

As a general rule in the past I have downloaded many CVS version of
software.
Lately, I could not get KMyMoney to compile due to a lack of KDE3.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "